Last updated: January 2021
This privacy notice aims to give you information on how Daya Solution collects and processes your personal data through your use of this website and in the course of its business, including any data you may provide through this website when you signup for updates from us. This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children. It is important that you read this privacy notice together with any other privacy notice or fair processing notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data. This privacy notice supplements the other notices and is not intended to override them.
Daya Solution is the controller and responsible for your personal data.
Our contact email address for privacy matters: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Postal address: Daya Solution, Level 6, Unit 6, Pearl Building IBQ Branch Airport Street PO Box 17587 Doha, Qatar
We would, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance at email@example.com.
Sites covered by this Privacy Statement.
This privacy statement applies to the information collected via this web site. It does not apply to any linked sites. To learn about the privacy policies of any linked sites, please refer to the privacy statements on those sites.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
The data we collect about you
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has beenremoved (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data aboutyou which we have grouped together as follows:
• Identity Data includes first name last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
• Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
• Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
• Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you.
• Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in type sand versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
• Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
• Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature. However, if we combine or connect Aggregated Data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.